ST JOHN FISHER R.C. PRIMARY SCHOOL
Grand Drive, London SW20 9NA
Head teacher: Ms. Janine Kenna
Inner London Pay Scale: L7-15
445 on Roll
Full Time and Permanent
Due to the personal progression of the present post holder, the Governors of this
thriving, caring and successful school are seeking to appoint an excellent full time Deputy Head teacher for September 2021.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, well qualified and highly motivated
practising Catholic to work in partnership with our head teacher to build on the strengths of our wonderful school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a clear vision and understanding of Catholic education and a
commitment to promoting the Catholic ethos throughout the school and wider community
- Has recent senior management and leadership experience, with particular
regard to curriculum innovation and development and a high level of data competency
- Sets an excellent example of classroom practice and demonstrates
commitment to high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour
- Will inspire, challenge and encourage staff
- Is committed to ensuring that each child reaches their full potential
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and believes in the importance of
effective team work and a collaborative approach with all stakeholders in driving the growth and development of the school into the future
We can offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos rooted in the Gospel values
- A welcoming and supportive school and parish community
- Committed staff and Governing Body
- Positive, well-behaved pupils who are keen and eager to learn
- Opportunities for continued personal and professional development.
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting the school.
Applications Close: 12pm Tuesday 16th March 2021
Interviews: Friday 26th March 2021St. John Fisher is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their identity and right to work in the UK.
St. John Fisher School is committed to ensuring that applicants and employees from
all sections of the community are treated equally and not discriminated against on the grounds of gender, colour, race, nationality, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
St John Fisher School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to the receipt of an Enhanced DBS check.