Mowmacre Hill Primary School
Grade/Salary: L6-L8 (£47,735 - £51,051)
Start date: August 2021
Full time, permanent
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly committed Deputy Headteacher to work in partnership with the Headteacher to develop the ethos and vision for the school and ensure its continued improvement.
As Deputy Head Teacher you will play a significant part in developing our school improvement priorities and can access collaboration and networking events across the Discovery Academy Trust to develop your own leadership
- We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, to be able to motivate others and a commitment to maintain high standards of achievement for all pupils recognising individuals whilst embracing equality and diversity.
- Within this role we are looking for someone who can interpret and analyse whole school data, report to a variety of stakeholders, implement policy, lead pupil progress meetings and develop Middle & Senior leaders’ knowledge of data in their areas of responsibility.
Please refer to the documents attached for more information and to support in your application.
WHY CHOOSE US:
Our school is an exciting place to be and our aim is to strive for excellence in everything that we do, uniting all our staff, pupils and families in life-long learning and preparing for a better tomorrow. We work hard to develop strong learning behaviours so that we can equip our children with the skills and confidence to rise to meet their aspirations for the future.
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they attend. Teaching and learning excellence is shared through learning networks, sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding organisations.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A team of friendly, supportive & hardworking colleagues.
- Polite and friendly children who require a person who is sensitive to their needs and wellbeing.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development across the Discovery Academy Trust.
- A school with a strong Wellbeing team who support children to be the best that they can be in challenging circumstances.
Closing Date for Applications: 19th April 2021 9:00am
Interview Date: 26th April 2021
Start Date: August 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.