Leadership Pt 10 – 14 (£52,723-£58,135)
Ofsted 2018 – Catherine Junior School is a ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ features!
Catherine Junior School are looking for an excellent Deputy Headteacher to add to our Leadership Team.
If you would like to be part of our happy, hardworking and committed team with well behaved and motivated children, then Catherine Junior School is the place for you.
We are a large Junior school in the heart of Leicester City. We serve an increasingly diverse community with a range of languages, religions and cultures and we work closely with them.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can play a major role in helping to shape the future direction of the school
• Can provide Leadership and Management of Maths across the school
• Is enthusiastic, creative and committed to making learning enjoyable for all children
• Is a team player who will positively contribute to the life of the school
• Has the ability to nurture and support the progress of teaching staff at any stage of their careers
• Is organised and hardworking
In return we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly school with children who enjoy learning and achieving
• A dedicated team of talented and caring staff
• A fully supportive and active Governing body
• Ongoing professional development
• A commitment to continuous development
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Prospective candidates should contact the school Business manager, Debbie Whitfield to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date: Thursday 20th May 2021 @ 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 25th May 2021
Catherine Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, are a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations (2009) and other necessary checks. We are an equal opportunities employer.