Start date: 1st September 2021 | Leadership Pay Scale Fringe: Point L7-L12 | Fringe: £50,190 to £56,506
Due to the promotion of the current post holder, Cranleigh C of E Primary School is looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to work alongside the Headteacher in driving school improvement across the school.
At Cranleigh C of E Primary School, we incorporate our Christian values: friendship, hope, forgiveness, thankfulness, compassion and endurance into all that we do. These values are integrated within our curriculum to equip our learners for an ever changing world. By acknowledging all aspects of every child’s development we can support them to gain confidence and enthusiasm for learning within an appropriate setting for risk taking. The learning, achievements, attitudes and well-being of every member of our community is considered and celebrated. Our school vision and ethos underpin the fast-paced journey that our team is on, with a strong focus on collaboration and effective pedagogies. Cranleigh C of E Primary School’s coaching and mentoring opportunities allow for professional development at many levels; therefore, whilst experience would be an advantage, it is not essential.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Lead and develop teaching and learning
- Support the development of the curriculum and pastoral systems
- Be fully involved in the day-to-day management of the school
- Be the designated safeguarding lead for the school
Initially, the role will be non-teaching but this may be reviewed with the successful candidate, in line with school requirements.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Proven outstanding and successful teaching and leadership experience
- Involvement and commitment to school improvement and raising achievement for all
- Excellent classroom practice with a strong track record of positive outcomes for all pupils
- A deep understanding of curriculum design and pedagogy to ensure exceptional learning for all
- Commitment to ensuring that safeguarding is a priority within the school and promoting staff and pupil wellbeing
If this sounds like the exciting challenge you have been waiting for, please contact Mr Derek Trawber (School Business Manager) for further information, or to arrange a COVID-secure visit. We look forward to meeting you.
Cranleigh C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required prior to starting.