Llantrisant Primary School
Salary: £47,735 – £52,723 (L6 – L10)
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Are you looking for an exciting challenge and an opportunity to make a difference as a Deputy Headteacher?
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Deputy Headteacher to work as part of a highly motivated and experienced team in taking the school forward in the next stage of its development. Llantrisant Primary School is a very good school that is continually striving for excellence. It is an ideal prospect for someone looking to further their career and make a positive difference as a Deputy Headteacher.
The Headteacher and Governing Body are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher with a passion for school improvement and exemplary classroom practice. We are looking for:
• A strategic thinker with proven leadership, management and interpersonal skills
• A commitment to team work and partnerships
• A passion and dedication to excellence in education and high expectations
• A leader who inspires, motivates and empowers others
• An excellent classroom practitioner who is equally passionate about the emotional and academic development of every child in their care.
• An innovative and knowledgeable individual with the confidence to lead on the school’s vision for the new curriculum
• To lead additional learning needs as ALNCO, planning strategically for ALN pupils support, inclusion, wellbeing, progress and attainment
• Enthusiastic, inquisitive and friendly children
• a hardworking, committed and highly-skilled staff team
• supportive parents and governing body
• a commitment to your professional development
Application forms, and further details, may be obtained from the E-teach website and should be submitted via the application link. If you have any queries regarding your application process, please contact Nicola Tilling (Senior Human Resources Officer) on Telephone Number:
The closing date for this post is 21st May 2021 at Midday.
PROTECTING CHILDREN AND ADULTS AT RISK IS A CORE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SCHOOL AND COUNCIL. IN ADDITION TO THIS SAFEGUARDING RESPONSIBILITY, THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT FOR THE ROLE WILL ALSO BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
Council and School values diversity in its workforce. We are committed to ensuring that no unlawful discrimination occurs in the recruitment and selection process on the grounds of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, transgender, including those with non-binary identities, religion or belief or pregnancy and maternity. We offer a number of staff networks for employees including the Allies Network, a Disability and Carers Network and Perthyn our LGBTQ+ Network.
An application submitted for this post in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application made in English.