Bridge Junior School is a 3-form entry multicultural school that makes a real impact on the lives of our children in the heart of the City of Leicester with approximately 360 pupils on roll.
The governors and staff are seeking applications from a dynamic, creative and resourceful leader to join our team from January 2022 (or sooner if possible).
This is an exciting opportunity to join our leadership team and contribute to the future growth of the school.
We aim to put the children at the heart of all our decision making and have the highest aspiration for their outcomes. Our new headteacher has revitalised our thirst for improvement and we strive for continual development. Your professional development will be important to us and we will learn and grow together.
Who we are looking for?
- A successful candidate who will be committed to ensuring that all our children achieve their potential regardless of their starting points and/or backgrounds.
- An individual who can work collaboratively with parents and other professionals to ensure that a holistic approach to learning is adopted and pupil outcomes are as high as they can be.
- An inspirational school leader who will ensure that the highest quality teaching and learning occurs at every opportunity both in the classroom and more widely.
- A team player with outstanding standards in all areas of the school life who will bring energy, creativity and innovation to developing a curriculum that meets individual needs.
- A passionate teacher with courage to try new approaches to improving outcomes for our children.
- An existing or aspiring school leader who is adaptable and resilient during a time of change and growth, demonstrating excellent communication skills.
How to apply:
Please use the application form attached on Eteach. Covering letters are not required.
We would strongly encourage you to visit our school. Please telephone to arrange a visit by contacting the school.
Closing date: Sunday 17th October 2021 by 5pm
Interviews will be held: Wednesday 27th October 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.