Xavier Catholic Education Trust is seeking to appoint a committed practising Catholic who will provide inspirational leadership to support the Headteacher of this popular school. St Charles Borromeo is one of fifteen schools who have come together to form Xavier Catholic Education Trust in the Diocese of Arundel and Brighton. We work together to do everything possible to provide an exceptional education for all the children in our care. For more details please look at our website. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for Deputy Headteacher post in an environment where support is provided at all levels.
We are looking to appoint a Deputy who:
• will strive for excellence in everything they do;
• has a strong Catholic faith
• has a proven track record as an outstanding teacher and leader;
• will inspire, challenge, motivate and support staff at all levels;
• will enable every child to reach their full potential;
• will nurture a strong caring ethos and community spirit within our school;
• has the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards;
• will support the Headteacher in implementing the school’s mission
Closing date: Monday 31st January 2022 (12 noon)
Interviews: Thursday 10th February 2022
- Welcome letters from Headteacher and the CEO of Xavier Catholic Education Trust
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Application form
Please come and visit our school anytime.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.