DEPUTY HEADTEACHER (L10-14)
PERMANENT, FULL TIME FROM 1ST JUNE 2022
Following the promotion of the current deputy, the Governing Body of New Inn Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Deputy Head teacher to take a lead role in leading, managing and developing our school. We require a lead professional who has the breadth of vision, creativity, energy and motivation to continue to build on our successes and strive for excellence in all that we do.
Our friendly, happy school has 599 pupils on roll, including 73 part time nursery pupils. We have a dedicated, enthusiastic team with high expectations and wonderful pupils. The voice of our Pupil Parliament plays an important part in school decisions and we have a strong commitment to work closely with governors, parents/carers and the wider community.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher with;
• A proven record of excellent classroom practice.
• Outstanding leadership and management skills.
• The ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff and children.
• A team player with excellent personal and communication skills.
• The vision, energy and commitment to work closely with all stakeholders to ensure every child succeeds.
In return, the school is able to offer:
• A dedicated, enthusiastic staff team, friendly children, supportive parents/carers and an engaged and effective Governing Body.
• An inclusive learning community that supports the learning and wellbeing of all pupils.
• Professional development opportunities and dedicated management time.
New Inn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.