Required for January 2023
The Governors seek to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic and innovative teacher with excellent management and interpersonal skills to assist the Headteacher in leading this happy and successful school.
You should be:
• an outstanding practitioner committed to raising attainment and school improvement;
• a role model for upholding and developing the Christian character and ethos in the school;
• passionate about education and has the commitment and drive to lead curriculum developments which enable all children to succeed in their learning;
• someone who has the necessary interpersonal and organisational skills to motivate and drive initiatives using the skills of the large staff team;
• someone with the personality, drive and enthusiasm to support the Headteacher and Governors in leading and managing the school.
Protecting children, young people or adults at risk is a core responsibility of all council employees.
Applicants should note that a criminal records check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) will be necessary for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: 10 June 2022
Shortlisting: 16 June 2022
Interviews: 30 June 2022
Archdeacon John Lewis C In W Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.