The governors of St Bonaventures School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking Deputy Play leader with a passion to help drive our school towards excellence and to join our hardworking and supportive team.
We require an energetic and driven person:
- To support high quality Lunchtime play
- To promote, develop and monitor our Operational Plan
- To develop and lead high quality after school care and holiday provision
- Experience of working with children aged 4 – 11 years
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2/3 qualification or equivalent in Play work/child care development
- Develop and run a varied programme of activities to encourage development through play
- Promote good behaviour and social and emotional development of children
- Ability to work with High need SEN children on a one to one basis or in small groups
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered
- Have an understanding of Child protection and Health and Safety issues and be able to Risk assess to keep our children safe
- Work productively as one of the team leaders
- Be willing to attend training to improve your skills and knowledge
The school is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and as such, the successful applicant will be required to complete an online disclosure application and provide details of any criminal convictions.
Applications should be made on a Catholic Education services application form, which is available alongside the Job Description and Employee specification or from the school office.
Closing date for applications is 12pm on Tuesday 14th July 2020
Because of the short turn around between shortlisting and interviews please ensure your home tel number, mobile and your email address are on you application form as shorted listed candidates will be contacted by phone/email in the first instance. Please also provide a minimum of two references with email address.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 16th July 2020 either Goggle meet or Social distancing space TBC later.
St Bonaventure's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.