Due to the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation in the UK, we will be extending the closing date for this vacancy to 24 April 2020 in the first instance
Are you an inspirational leader?
Are you passionate about improving achievement, standards and outcomes?
If so, this is the role for you!
Queen Katharine Academy have an exciting opportunity to appoint an outstanding dynamic, driven leader to join their SLT as Deputy Principal for Quality of Education. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the Principal and Leadership team in delivering the very best for the Academy. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the Assistant Principals and Core Subject Leaders, ensuring each element is successful in meeting their aims to improve achievement, standards and outcomes for all learners.
We are looking for a leader who has demonstrable experience in implementing improvements and developing practices and able to inspire and motivate students and staff to become the very best they can be. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Principal who is looking for the next step in their career, or a current Deputy Principal seeking a new and exciting challenge.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking)
• Teachers’ pension scheme
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school
• An inclusive and collaborative approach
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership
Queen Katharine Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.