Job Role: Design and Technology Technician
Salary: £17,489 - £19,190 (FTE)
£4,179 - £4,586 (Pro Rata)
Working Hours: 10 hours per week, term time only plus an additional one week
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Design and Technology Technician to join our Outstanding, oversubscribed school in Reigate, Surrey as soon as possible. The role would involve supporting the department by sourcing and preparing materials, ensuring Health & Safety requirements are adhered to and providing classroom support. Reigate School committed to all our students achieving their full potential and would welcome applications from candidates who can contribute to this ethos.
Training on Lathes and saws is essential.
The successful candidate will:
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• enjoy working with children and be able to show initiative;
• have a methodical approach to working;
• have excellent organisation skills;
• enjoy working as part of a team;
• be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
In return, we can offer:
• a forward thinking, ambitious school environment;
• fantastic children who are hardworking and keen to learn;
• a committed staff team;
• CPD opportunities;
• collaborative working;
• a supportive and experienced leadership team with a clear vision of the school's next steps.
Applicants are welcome to come and visit the school.
Please be advised an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Reigate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced CRB check will be required.