£22,338 - £23,658 (dependent upon skills and experience)
The Sparsholt College Group Marketing Team is looking to recruit to two new roles in its Digital team. Are you a marketing professional, passionate about all things digital, with a keen interest in the land and environment sectors and looking to step up in your next role? These posts – one based primarily at our Andover Campus and one at our Sparsholt Campus offer the chance to create great campaigns which capture our audiences’ attention and get them excited about becoming students with us. You will be maintaining and developing our strong online presence through our websites, online advertising and social media platforms.
Responsible to the Marketing Manager you will be the Marketing Team’s account manager for the Campus – maintaining and developing relationships with our Academic specialists in areas like Equine, Agriculture, Conservation, Gamekeeping and Animal Management at Sparsholt and in areas like A Levels, Construction, Performing Arts, Games Design, Uniformed Services and Hairdressing at Andover. Although each role is based primarily at one Campus there will be some travel between colleges and you will work as part of our talented and successful digital marketing team across the Group’s three brands, including University Centre Sparsholt.
You’ll be a proactive and enthusiastic person with significant digital marketing skills and proven experience of working across all online channels. Ideally you will be familiar with the education environment and ready to build internal relationships to help get our message across in multiple competitive markets. We are looking for a candidate who has a flare for content creation and enjoys exploring new platforms to tell stories from around campus in an innovative way.
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly and hard-working Marketing Team whilst developing your experience and professional practice. We look forward to hearing from you if you’d like to join us and put your talents to work here!
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.