We are looking for someone who is curious, creative, with a compulsive need to challenge status-quo, along with a passion for premium brand marketing to join us as our Digital Communications Executive.
You will have first hand experience with a broad digital channel mix including social media, long form web content and email marketing. It is a key position for us and requires an individual with creativity, commercial flair and a metrics driven mindset.
Evolvence Knowledge Investments (EKI) is a provider of outstanding British curriculum nursery and school education across our Repton and Foremarke schools, and Dovecote Nurseries in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. We don't just have an impeccable record of academic achievement across our schools and nurseries, we boast world-class facilities in our schools and nurseries to support the development of the whole child and prepare them for the challenges of higher education and beyond.
- Marketing: Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing
- Copywriting: Write and edit content across various digital platforms and blog posts
- Communication: Confident communication skills, self-assurance and diplomacy to manage and build relationships, with multiple stakeholders across the head office and schools
- Analytical and reporting: Experience in using major analytics programs and generating actionable insights from both internal operations and external market trends
- Content creation and editing: Ability to create/edit content across video, audio and image on Adobe Suite and/or other online platforms
- Project management: Experience in working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines
- Assisting the Group Digital Marketing Manager in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Driving brand awareness and engagement through development of the social media strategy, creation of social media copy and tone of voice
- Working with the in-house designer to create brand ideas, campaigns and content
- Analyse the KPI’s of the department and provide management reports
- Copywriting for campaigns and long form web content along with curating content from external sources
- Proactively building relationships inside & outside the organisation such as social media influencers, online community platforms, etc. to enhance visibility
Qualifications and Experience:
- Portfolio of previous work is mandatory
- Bachelor's degree in Communication or Business Administration
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum score of 102 in TOEFL or 7.5 in IELTS, Arabic proficiency preferred
- Experience in the education sector would be an advantage
Salary 8000aed - 10000aed based upon skills and experience