USP College are seeking a Digital Marketing and Campaigns officer to maximise student recruitment through digital channels and campaigns, while leading on market intelligence, brand & student research and web management. Strong digital marketing skills, analytical skills, organisational skills, excellent time management, clear and precise communication skills, along with the ability to work autonomously with little or no direction are essential skills for this role.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A college environment fully dedicated to developing every student to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- Free onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen & coffee shop.
- A cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Electric Vehicle Scheme*
- Eye Care Vouchers scheme.
* Subject to terms & conditions
The successful candidate will have a two to three years’ experience in a digital marketing environment, preferably in the education sector. A qualification in digital marketing essential.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, IT skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook), with the ability to work accurately. A confident and professional approach when dealing with students, staff and outside organisations is required. A full clean driving licence, access to own vehicle and willingness to travel to surrounding areas is required.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Ability to develop core brand narratives and key selling points through digital channels
- Experience in optimising engagement with, and conversion from digital channels and campaigns
- Involvement in high quality events
- Ability to maximise the percentage of applicants who become enrolled students
- Experience reporting on ROI impact analysis and ability to make recommendations for improvement on all campaigns and social media activities
- Monitoring ability to ensure website content represents the college’s career-focused learning strategy and key selling points in an engaging and inspiring way.
- Auditing expertise to ensure content on the college website is up to date, using Umbraco CMS system.
- Provide search engine optimised and tone of voice branded copywriting.
- Source and create digital content, including news stories, blog posts, video and lightweight motion graphics.
- Ability to optimise website UX and SEO to maximise conversion/goal completion of website visitors.
- Leadership on the creation, monitoring, analysis and optimisation of digital marketing campaigns, including SEM, PPC, and email.
- Experience tracking conversion rates, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and make recommendations using a range of tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Tag Manager.
- Knowledge on researching, analysing and providing insight and meaningful commentary on engagement trends.
- Undertake primary and secondary market research, using the results to produce detailed reports and draw conclusions that support marketing and recruitment objectives.
To apply and be considered for this position, please click the link below.
This role is considered exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a self-declaration of their criminal record or information that would make them unsuitable to work with children. Self-declaration is subject to Ministry of Justice guidance on the disclosure of criminal records, further information can be found on
USP College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we therefore expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service, and any other checks that the role requires to ascertain suitability for working with children and/or vulnerable adults, which may include online searches.
We will hold and process any personal data, including sensitive (special category) personal data, relating to you in accordance with our legal obligations, in the manner set out in the Privacy Notice for staff and in accordance with our Data Protection Policy, which is set out on the College’s website, found here.
USP College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, we therefore expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service, and any other checks that the role requires to ascertain suitability of working with children.