Digital Marketing Administrator
Contract: 37 hours a week, Term time only plus 5 inset days, Permanent plus 5 days in the holidays, (Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm)
Salary: BG6 £19,698 - £20,092 fte (Actual £17,529 - £17,879)
Application Deadline: Tuesday 9th November at midday
Interview: Friday 12th of November
Filton Avenue Primary School is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Administrator to join our Business Team. We are a forward thinking and innovative school, always striving to be on the cutting edge of education, embracing technology in both the classroom and the office. We are seeking a creative and confident person to help maximise our online presence and reach, to streamline and modernise our internal and external communications and to help develop and implement our marketing plan.
Digital marketing tasks;
• Manage the school website and app
• Manage all social media platforms (currently Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), including seeking out content
• Produce termly newsletters
• Create posters and other media for events
• Oversee all communications with partners (internal and external), including schools, clubs, parents, and pupils
• Online booking for parents’ evenings
• Work with our contractors to update the image/brand on a regular basis.
• Establish working relationships with key organisations and individuals within local organisations and the media at local and city level
• Assist in the development and implementation of a marketing plan for the School.
• Organise and manage photo opportunities and press calls where required
• Organise press events and receptions at school events and meetings
• Organise prospective parent tours
• Celebrate and profile the work of the school and its community partners through effective liaison with media
• Provide admin assistance to the leadership team
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
All posts within our school are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks, and where applicable prohibition checks.