Digital School Lead
Main Pay Scale
£27,448 - £42,780 (M1 – UPS3) + TLR 2a £2873
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a primary school rated as OUTSTANDING by Ofsted. Montem is a warm and vibrant multi-cultural primary school based in Slough.
Montem Academy is seeking to appoint enthusiastic professionals, who have high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and are committed to improving the lives of our children.
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are looking for an individual who:
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- Has experience of supporting young people.
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children they work with.
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Will be committed to working as part of a team.
- Will be resilient and have a good sense of humour.
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application.
- Extensive support and CPD;
- The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- An ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
- A dedicated Governing Body;
- Supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
- Healthcare - EAP
Closing date for applications: Mid-day Monday 15th March 2021
Interviews: w.c. 22nd March 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Montem Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.