Director of Learning: PE
Tauheedul Islam Boys’ High School
September 2018 Start
Permanent / Full Time
MPS plus TLR2
The Governors are looking to appoint an Director of Learning:PE to join the School's Sports Faculty
Tauheedul Islam Boys’ High School (TIBHS) is a free school which opened in September 2012. Over the next 2 years the school will grow to 800 young men, including a sixth form of 200 young men. TIBHS is part of a network of successful schools, as part of the ‘family of schools within the Tauheedul Education Trust’.
The governors and staff are ambitious for the school: Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires young men with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We would welcome applications from candidates of all faiths and none.
If you are ambitious for yourself and the young men you serve, then you are the person we need.
We are looking to appoint a Director of Learning: PE during this formative and exciting period in the school’s life.
• Be an outstanding teacher and an inspirational leader.
• Have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment in Sports and Enrichment
• Be a committed team player.
• Understand changes in the Sports and Enrichment curriculum.
• Have experience of developing an exciting curriculum that suits every type of learner.
• Be organised, energetic and passionate about working within a free school.
• Be committed to the Tauheedul ethos of high expectations.
• Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of learners.
You will find a school that has:
• A well behaved, highly motivated group of young men.
• A forward thinking senior leadership team under a Principal with a proven track record of establishing highly effective schools and teams.
• A committed and talented body of staff.
• A supportive Governing Body, Trust and Community.
• An excellent CPD programme.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact the school.
Applications should be made online through Eteach. CVs will not be accepted for this post
Friday 20th July 2018 at Midday
Expected week commencing Monday 23rd July 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.