An opportunity has arisen within our senior leadership team for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our fast-improving academy. The successful candidate will manage a multi-discipline team, including finance, IT and estates and will also contribute to the financial management of the wider trust.
All Woodard Academies embrace a Christian ethos, promoting understanding, tolerance, empathy and diversity whilst being open to all faiths and none.
The Littlehampton Academy is a large academy with a core ethos that supports the development of both staff and students. We are determined to improve student performance in all areas. You will be joining the academy at an exciting time and will have opportunities to make significant contributions. The Director of Resources will play a key role within the senior leadership team, driving and supporting improvements in teaching and learning and organisational effectiveness through sound financial management and the leadership of key support functions.
This key role will suit individuals with experience in the public sector.
The successful applicant will bring
● Proven financial expertise and the ability to provide strategic financial leadership
● Experience of risk management
● A sound knowledge and understanding of leadership
● Experience in leading and managing people, including functional managers
● The gravitas to work effectively as a senior leader within the Academy
● The ability to work effectively with the wider finance team within Woodard Academies Trust
Please see job description and person specification for further information.
The Littlehampton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our child protection policies and recruitment procedures follow local and national guidelines.