Teacher of Drama – Maternity Contract
Required for 4 November 2019
- Attractive site with views of the Cotswolds
- Very high standards of attainment
- An “Outstanding” School – Ofsted 2010
- Progress 8 in the top 1% in the country
- Top 30 school in the country according to the Sunday Times Parent Power
Stroud High School is a highly successful Girls’ Grammar School with a co-educational Sixth Form. This is an opportunity to become involved in innovative and exciting work in a school community built on excellent relationships.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching Drama & Theatre in an engaging way to high achieving students across all three key stages
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Be eager to work in a school which will both challenge and support you in your professional development
- Be able to contribute to, and support an outstanding co-curricular provision in Drama and the performing arts
If you feel that you fit this description, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 19 September 2019 at Midday
Interviews will be held :TBC
Please mark letters of application for the attention of Mrs Sharon Smith, PA to Headteacher.
Stroud High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position is subject to relevant checks and enhanced CRB clearance.
Stroud High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.