A DT Teacher is required for September 2022, in a British International School in the Middle East, which has recently built its brand new, state of the art campus, after celebrating its 40th year. With a huge swimming pool, race tracks, music and dance studios and large enhancement areas for students, the motivation and excitement, continues throughout the school.
It first began as a small primary school back in 1977 but now, caters for students aged 3-18, with its added sixth form. The school wont expand much more, as their family community based ethos stays strong and is a big focus. With no more than 22 in each class in the prep school, 3 forms in each year group, the capacity of the students in the school will stop at 1200, with its current number being 850.
With this in mind, the support is a hugely important factor of the school, for both staff and students, both socially and during school hours. With a concentration on extra curricular activities as well, the staff and students are hugely involved, making the family community across the school, even stronger.
The school is situated in the beautiful city of Al Khobar, with its stunning corniche, a large waterfront area, which holds a sea park, cafes and playgrounds. The city offers endless amounts of attractions such as the stunning panoramic views from the Water Tower, malls filled with designer and the UKs high street shops, beaches, rugby clubs and much more.
With Bahrain a stones throw away, teachers also often travel there regularly, to take advantage and enjoy the lifestyle of another exciting and vibrant middle eastern country – buzzing nightlife, brunches, beautiful mosques and museums, waterparks and so much more – something for everyone!
You are supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
• Tax free salary, dependent on number of years of relevant experience. For a purely teaching role, the school's payscale for the annual salary is as follows, the first number being years of experience:
1 T1 152,680 SAR
3 T4 160,800 SAR
5 T8 168,710 SAR
7 T11 178,918 SAR
9+ T15 188,960 SAR
• Stunning, fully furnished, rent free accommodation, best described like a 5 star hotel, with a swimming pool, gymnasium and spa for you to use at your own leisure. The accommodation is regularly cleaned with bedding changed
• Full cover Medical insurance
• Initial flights and annual flight allowance, based on point of origin
• Reimbursement of cost of transporting up to 150kg for a single teacher, 300 kg for a sponsored family
• Free education for 2 children and 50% contribution to school fees for a third child
• An optional loan of 5000 SAR cash per employee is offered, payable upon arrival, repayable from the first two months’ salary
• Teachers are entitled to an interest-free car loan of up to 40,000 SAR, repayable over the duration of the contract
• Qualified Teacher Status, obtained or approved by the UK.
• Extensive experience teaching DT, in a school following the National Curriculum for England.
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle at email@example.com