Would you like to work somewhere dedicated to Early Years education and care? Somewhere committed to your professional development? A place of learning and development for all with great opportunities?
If your answer is yes then we are the right place for you. Guildford Nursery School is looking to recruit temporary term time only assistants.
We believe that all children are unique and learning must begin with what a child can do.
Our large Maintained Nursery School is based on two sites, both with wonderful outdoor learning and play spaces.
We have a few roles available and are looking for people with a passion for early years education and a can-do attitude.
To start 19th April until 31st August 2021.
8.45am – 3.30pm Monday – Friday OR
8.45am – 1.30pm Monday – Friday
Hazel Avenue site, GU1 1NR OR York Road site, GU1 4DU
We are looking for candidates who are:
• Positive, flexible, responsible and with an interest in young children and how they learn
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to support the provision of a rich, inclusive, safe yet challenging environment and curriculum to meet each of our children’s unique interests and needs.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge
• A positive, friendly and supportive team of staff and governors
• Great resources and facilities including a large, beautiful garden
• The chance to work with children who are fantastic to be with.
Pay grade: PS3 £17,663 - £18,607 pa pro rata
Phone conversations with the Headteacher are welcomed and advised. For appointments please call.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Closing date for applications (no CVs please): Midday Thursday 18th March 2021.
Shortlisting will take place by end of Friday 19th March.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 24th March.
Guildford Nursery School and Family Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.