Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage One Leader
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: Teacher’s Pay and Conditions + TLR 2a
Contract type: Teacher’s Pay and Conditions
Contract term: Permanent
Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Do you have a great sense of humour? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated and exceptional teacher to work in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team as part of the Wider Leadership Team, in securing high quality learning and teaching across our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school where children thrive and learn.
The successful candidate will:
• Support the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team in providing a clear vision and direction for the school which supports children’s learning and development;
• Be a consistently good or outstanding classroom practitioner, modelling learning and teaching practise as an example for others;
• Work with the Leadership Team, to lead all staff in the management of change;
• Work with the Leadership Team to deploy and develop staff effectively in order to improve the quality of education provided;
• Work with other members of the Leadership Team in providing information, objective advice and support to the governing board to enable it to meet its responsibilities for securing effective teaching and learning and improved standards of achievement, and for achieving efficiency and value for money;
• Develop strong links with staff, parents and carers.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
• Happy, motivated children who enjoy learning and demonstrate excellent attitudes;
• A well-embedded system of pastoral support including on site Place2Be provision, Behaviour and Learning Mentor, Children and Families Support Worker and on site social worker.
• Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
• A ‘Good’ school as rated by Ofsted;
• A strong team of dedicated staff;
• An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
For any further details, please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date: Monday 24th May 2021 (9am)
Interviews: Week commencing 24th May 2021
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.