We are seeking to appoint an excellent early years practitioner to the role of Early Years Foundation Stage Leader from September 2021.
The successful applicant will be at the heart of our Foundation Stage and will lead our EYFS team, taking a key role in the continued development of provision and practice across our Foundation Stage Unit.
Glade Hill Primary & Nursery School is a successful and popular two-form entry community school with a 60 part-time place Nursery within the Foundation Unit.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and imaginative leader who:
• is an excellent teacher with a passion for, and an understanding of, working with children in EYFS
• has a commitment to inclusive education and a genuine desire to work co-operatively with parents, key school staff and other professionals
• has a proven ability to lead and will be a key driver in the Senior Leadership Team
• demonstrates vision and creativity in planning an engaging and varied curriculum for all children
• is highly proficient in EYFS assessment and effective in the subsequent analysis in order to improve pupil outcomes
In return the successful candidate will:
• work with and alongside children who are ‘golden and SPARKLE’
• work with a hardworking, dedicated and ambitious team of professionals
• work with a supportive and experienced Governing Body
• have access to quality professional development
• have dedicated leadership and PPA time
Glade Hill Primary & Nursery School is a lively and hardworking school community with children at the centre of its ethos. Applications are welcomed from experienced professionals who share our commitment, passion and drive. If this sounds like your next career move, we want you to join us.
Visits to school are encouraged but due to the current situation we can only offer to show applicants around our school at the end of the school day. Please contact us by phone or e-mail to arrange to come in and view our outstanding facilities. The head teacher is also happy for anyone interested in the role to have an informal telephone conversation and to ask any questions prior to the application process. She can be contacted on the above number.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website where you can also see a wealth of information about our wonderful school
Interviews are scheduled for w/c 3 May 2021
Glade Hill Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).