The Governing Body is seeking an exceptional Early Years Foundation Stage Leader with proven experience of accelerating progress to join our leadership team. Our school is unique and flourishes at the heart of a supportive village community. We are looking to welcoming a new member to the team: a colleague who thrives on making a difference to learning!
The successful candidate will be required to provide leadership and strategic direction which demonstrates impact on pupil progress and achievement. This post is open to an applicant with significant experience as an Early Years Foundation Stage practitioner in an education setting with proven ability to contribute to the creation and implementation of a strategic plan which ensures that pupils achieve high standards and make good progress.
• to lead the Early Years to achieve high quality teaching, effective use of resources and the highest standards of learning and achievement for all pupils through provision of a creative and rigorous curriculum
• to take specific responsibility and accountability for the day to day management and organisation of Early Years
• to promote the wellbeing of staff and pupils in the school with particular reference to Early Years
• to lead and co-ordinate the work of Early Years, ensuring all statutory and school assessments are undertaken and to be accountable for standards within the phase.
We are looking to appoint:
• a creative, committed leader with the ability to lead an enthusiastic Early Years Foundation Stage Team to contribute to the strategic vision and development of the whole school
• an excellent communicator with high standards of organisational and interpersonal skills
• a leader with an understanding and experience of raising attainment and accelerating progress
• a leader who can lead and inspire a bespoke Early Years vision
• a leader who can effectively communicate the impact of a project with all stakeholders
• a leader who can effectively manage and resource a project within an agreed budget.
Closing Date Thursday 13th May at 1.30pm
Shortlisting will take place: Friday 14th May 2021
Interviews to be held: Friday 21st May 2021
Barwick-in-Elmet Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.