Post Title: Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher (NQT)
Start Date for Post: September 2019
Contract Type: Fixed term
Term of Contract
(if not permanent) and reason why it is temporary/fixed term: 1 year
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Main Scale
NQTs Condisered: Yes
The Governors would like to appoint a class teacher at Huntingdon Academy. This is a great opportunity for an NQT who wants to work in the Early Years Foundation Stage at an Academy recognised for the effective support and development of its staff.
Huntingdon is a lively, multi-cultural, ‘outstanding’ inner city school, dedicated to attaining high standards for its pupils.
Huntingdon is part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a dynamic cluster of schools committed to working collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for all children.
We are looking for a talented practitioner who:-
- is or has the potential to be an outstanding classroom teacher;
- has high expectations of pupil progress;
- is an excellent team player;
- can communicate effectively;
- has flair and creativity.
In return the successful candidate will:-
- be a member of a dynamic team of professionals;
- be supported through L.E.A.D.’s high quality training and coaching;
- be part of a forward thinking academy.
Please telephone the academy if you wish to visit the school.
Closing date for applications: 12pm (noon) on Wednesday 26th June 2019.
Interviews: Interviews will be held on Tuesday 2nd July 2019.
Huntingdon Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce