Horsforth Featherbank Primary School are looking to appoint a caring, highly motivated person to join our successful team at Featherbank.
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. "
We require an experienced Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant / Midday Supervisory Assistant from Monday to Friday, 22hrs per week, term time only, who:
1. is committed to high standards of attainment and behaviour.
2. will provide high quality support and encouragement under the direction of the the class teacher.
3. has a flexible and supportive approach to changing demands.
4. will possess excellent literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
5. works effectively as part of a skilled team.
6. has a First Aid qualification or who is willing to undertake training.
Due to the current Covid 19 situation, there will not be an opportunity to look around our school but we do invite you to visit our website where you will definitely get a flavour of the school. Should you have any questions regarding the position, please email or phone the school.
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 4th November 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place on Monday 16th November.
Horsforth Featherbank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.