In addition to teaching you will be responsible to promote and support continuous school improvement and staff development in relation to the EYFS and develop strategies to secure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of learning and achievement.
About Springfield Primary School
Springfield Primary School provides an exceptional learning environment where children academically flourish and emotionally thrive. Our innovative, thematic curriculum enables all children to learn well, developing a life-long love of learning.
The well-being of children is at the core of all school decisions, nurturing pupils as they develop: kindness, resilience, confidence and a sense of responsibility for themselves and others.
Our beautiful grounds and excellent facilities afford children a wealth of new learning experiences, including an array of extra-curricular activities to develop more broadly their skills and wider interests.
Springfield Primary School is an academy within the multi-academy trust, GLF. We work closely with other primary and secondary schools sharing outstanding practice, expertise and resources.
We are looking for a Early Years Leader who,
• Contributes to the development of the school improvement plan and to the ethos, policies, priorities and practices aimed at raising standards of attainment and achievement in Early Years.
• Supports the senior leadership team in establishing a vision for the future of the EYFS.
• To work with the SENCO to ensure that the individual needs of pupils with SEN and/or disabilities are being met.
• To stay abreast of current issues and initiatives in the EYFS and to maintain an in-depth knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
• To provide professional development opportunities within the phase, including coaching and training, to maintain current high standards.
Why work at Springfield Primary School
• An opportunity to work in a welcoming, friendly environment
• An opportunity to work with a highly motivated, engaged and supportive leadership team
• Exceptional CPD opportunities
• Work life and family friendly policies
Salary: GLF Teachers MPR
Hours of work: Full time
Closing date for applications: 27th May 2022
Interview date: tbc
We positively encourage informal visits to both the school, and look forward to showing you around. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. GLF Schools recognises and celebrates the diversity of its schools and their communities. There is a shared commitment across the Trust to develop further a culture of respect, where discrimination is not tolerated, and individuals are treated equitably and fairly and feel a sense of belonging. We strive for an inclusive environment where staff, children and students are comfortable to express their own identity, should they wish, in which diversity and inclusion is of mutual benefit for everyone in our schools. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place