Could this be your new adventure?
Does your professional ethos match our culture and mission?
Do you want to make a difference, making every day count for every child?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
Do you want to be part of something AMAZING?
This is a once in a life time opportunity to join a brand new school opening in September 2022. As EYFS Leader you will have the opportunity to work alongside the newly appointed Head teacher and newly established team, to develop and deliver a vision for this new school and community.
Have you got talent? If so come and share it at Rivendell Flying High Academy…
Why work at Rivendell Flying High Academy? Our brand-new school will be about every member in this community working together to achieve their full potential in all areas of life. With friendly and welcoming individuals, we will collaborate to make real contributions that will benefit our children and their families every day.
Each of our individual roles will have an impact on the future of many – developing and inspiring the future leaders, entrepreneurs and the innovators of tomorrow. We will strive to deliver learning experiences to engage and instill a curiosity to find out more. Our goal is to develop individuals who ask why, therefore becoming life-long learners and visionaries, with aspirations ready for the challenges of the future in an ever-changing world.
We are actively seeking and excited to find an ‘EYFS Leader’ who has the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care. The successful candidate will enjoy reaching the highest levels of success while creating innovative approaches to Early Years education with our talented children, within a very supportive community of children, parents and professionals.
We are looking for someone who:
- Promotes high standards of teaching and learning through outstanding classroom practice
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Is going to bring new ideas & energy to a forward facing school that is continuously striving for excellence.
- Has a passion to ensure that all children reach their full potential
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students
- Sincerely values every member of the school community
- Experience of successful EYFS teaching is essential
- An inspirational leader with drive, ambition and integrity
- Has the ability to inspire, lead and motivate all members of the school community to achieve the highest standards
- Committed to their own professional development
- Has an in-depth knowledge of current curriculum development and effective pedagogy
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and is a true team player
- Will play an active part in the wider life of our school
- Has a sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- An unrivalled CPD offer to support your ongoing development. We will support you to develop with this role in the direction that you choose, whether this is as a leading practitioner or aspirant Head teacher.
- Working in a supportive partnership within and beyond your school, driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and values
- Working within a developmental, not judgemental, school and partnership
- Talent management: supporting you to achieve your goals through bespoke training—and the opportunity to progress your career across a partnership of schools
- Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others, including working with lead teachers from across our partnership
- Access to coaching and mentoring support, specifically designed for lead teachers.
- A competitive salary and employee benefits
- Recognition and rewards: celebrating the achievements of all
Rivendell Flying High Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.