We are looking for an excellent Early Years Learning Support Assistant to work in our Reception class. Could this be you?
St Benedict's Catholic Primary School is a friendly school situated on the edge of Midsomer Norton in pleasant grounds.
For the Early Years LSA role, applicants should:
• Work proactively and flexibly within a highly motivated and successful team
• Be an excellent communicator with pupils, parents and staff members alike
• Be able to motivate, nurture and inspire children to achieve and enjoy learning
• Be reliable and punctual
• Have a good manner with adults and children
• Be willing to work with other professionals and engage in relevant training
• Be aware of factors that can impact on learners’ development, including mental health and wellbeing
• Be aware of the different aspects of the primary school, especially those within the Early Years
• Support the distinctive ethos and Christian values of the school
This is a part-time, permanent role for 22 hours per week (Monday to Thursday). Somerset Pay Spine Grade 15, point 3 £9.36 to £9.55 per hour. Please download the Job Information Pack for more information, including the person specification and job description for this post. More information can be found on our school website.
St Benedict's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.