Early Years Learning Support Assistant
Hours: 18.75 hours per week 5 mornings per week (starting at 8.30 am)
Term Time Only (including Inset days)
Contract: SCP 5-6 -Fixed term, required from January 2022 until 31 August 2022 with potential for a permanent position
Salary: £19,312-£19,698 per annum pro rata
£8,483 - £8,652 per annum actual salary
We require an Early Years Learning Support Assistant to work in our Nursery class. We are looking to appoint an experienced practitioner willing to support and guide our very youngest pupils.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about helping young children learn and develop
- Enthusiastic, creative and caring
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to show initiative and reflect on their own practice
- Able to build effective relationships with parents and other stakeholders
We can offer you:
- A modern building with excellent resources
- A committed, supportive and friendly staff team
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A school ethos based on high expectations and the development of the ‘whole child’
- A caring, Christian ethos
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
For more information, please contact our school. Conversations with the Headteacher are welcomed. Please ring the school office on 01275-540077 to organise a convenient time.
We will accept a CV as an initial application but an application form will be required at the point of interview.
Closing date: 25 January 2022
Interview date: to be agreed
Northleaze is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity. The Lighthouse Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly encourage applications from underrepresented groups.
Northleaze Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.