Early Years Phase Leader
MPS/UPS & TLR 2.2 (£4954)
Snapethorpe is an outstanding school.
‘The whole school ethos is one of raising aspiration for all.’ OFSTED 2017
The Governors of our caring, friendly and successful school wish to appoint an Early Years Phase Leader to join our team.
• You will need to be able to plan, lead, monitor and evaluate key areas of School Improvement, to facilitate improvements in learning and teaching in Early Years
• To work in a collaborative way with all members of Teaching and support staff to ensure high standards are recognised, valued and maintained in all areas of the Early Years Curriculum
• To support, hold accountable, develop and lead a team of Early Years practitioners focusing on the implementation of key learning strategies to ensure high standards of teaching and learning and well-being of staff and children
Snapethorpe Primary School is determined to raise aspirations, expectations and standards in school and you would play a major part in this as part of our Middle Leadership team.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A passionate, enthusiastic Early Years practitioner with excellent inter-personel skills
• Motivated to ensure the children are provided with the best possible start in school life
• Reflective, pro-active and holds high professional standards who works towards the aims and ethos of our school
• Ability to remain positive and retain their sense of humour!
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role we would welcome your application.
Covid-secure visits to the Early Years setting can be arranged on request.
Please visit the school website and look under Our School then Vacancies for more information. The school website will also give you an overview of schools values and ethos.
Closing Date – Thursday 13th May 2021 at 12noon
Interview – Thursday 20th May 2021
Start Date – 1st September 2021
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Wakefield Council is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility.
Snapethorpe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.