A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work in our Centre of Excellence for birth to threes. We are looking to appoint a caring, calm and knowledgeable practitioner to work as part of our Baby Room team.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding responsibilities and duties, have previous experience in a similar role and possess a minimum of L3.
You must have a genuine passion to improve outcomes for children and the ability to work in partnership with parents. Baby Room experience is an advantage.
Early Years Practitioner
Starting from £17,361. Here are BHCC we are currently looking to recruit a full-time Early Years Practitioner. The full-time position is for 38.5 hours per week.
BHCC is recognised by OFSTED as being consistently good in all areas. As a centre we are passionate about staff wellbeing and can offer a variety of benefits including long service awards and excellent training opportunities.
Some of the other benefits of working with us:
- Highly skilled, inspirational and motivated team
- External and internal staff development
- Christmas closure
- Regular supervision, coaching and support given
- Annual leave which increases with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Sociable working hours
- uniform provided
- Option of staff lunch menu which is affordable and homemade
- Gain close working relationships multi-professionals including health, Social Care and our Family Support team
- Flu vaccination offered
- Free onsite carpark.
- Option to use Daycare and Holiday club as your childcare
Closing date: Midday Thursday 24th April
Interviews taking place: Thursday 2nd May
Brentry and Henbury Childrens Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.