An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, experienced and committed individual to join an already successful group.
We are a flourishing French/English bilingual Nursery School located in the heart of Ealing. We have a friendly, family atmosphere within our school, with small and dedicated class sizes (< 15 pupils per room). We have strong, respectful relationships with our students, their families, and a warm team spirit.
This role will suit an early years specialist practitioner , who has French as mother tongue and two years post qualification experience, looking to continue a successful career pathway.
- To speak and offer activities in French to our little ones (12 months - 24 months)
- Work in a bilingual environment (English & French)
- Develop and implement work schemes and lesson plans in line with the requirements of the early years foundation stage (EYFS)
- Support and motivate the little ones to learn and develop through planned play and activities
- Monitor babies’s progress, and identify and deal with any issues
- Speak to parents and/or carers about their babies’s development
- You will be confident and dynamic with the delivery of the EYFS framework.
- Have French as Mother Tongue.
- Can either be a MONTESSORI Practitioner, NVQ level 3 or above or have PGCE in Early Years. Overseas qualifications accepted.
- A practitioner that has experience working a baby room for at least 2 years.
- Above all, we are seeking someone who is inspirational, a great role model and eager to participate fully in school life.
La Chouette School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.