Early Years Practitioner
Part Time, Fixed Term
All children are to be supported by their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
You will have:
- Relevant experience within an Early Years setting with children aged 3 - 4year old
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding requirements
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent understanding of what an outstanding nursery provision looks like
- A strong communicator with children, parents and staff
- A positive, clear role model and a willing team player
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
We can offer you:
- Great CPD opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff and Leadership Team
- On site parking
- Excellent transport links (5 minute walk from closet tube station Turnham Green)
- Well-equipped classrooms and IT equipment
Closing Date: Thursday 1st August 2019
The School and Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.