Would you like to join a growing outdoor nursery team? We are setting up a group of outdoor nurseries that will allow children of 2-5 year olds to enjoy the wonder of nature.
Little Avanti Outdoors’ has 2 nurseries opening in September 2019!
The role will consist of supporting children and helping them grown in an outdoor and indoor setting, aoong with lovely and supportive members of staff.
Salary: Competitive (18k or higher depending on experience)
Locations: Stanmore, Harrow & Aldenham, Watford
• A minimum of Early Years Level 3 qualification or QTS
• A passion for the outdoors
• Experience of working and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
• knowledge and understanding of children’s safeguarding and KCSIE
• A person with strong inter-personal and organisation skills
• The ability to quickly adapt and be flexible
At Little Avanti, we believe that it is crucial to keep staff nourished, happy and inspired so that they can provide the best experiences for the children, parents and community. In light of this, our staff enjoy a range of perks:
• 25 days’ annual leave
• Annual staff wellbeing retreats to yoga and mindfulness retreat centres, steeped in nature anywhere from Wales to Belgium.
• Opportunity to work a week in our partner nursery just outside of Madrid.
• Career progression
• CPD programmes and connections to a wider team of educationalists, forest school practitioners and professionals.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Alternatively, if you have any questions then please call Matt on 01276 674 111 or 07515973992.