Early Years Practitioner
Salary: £17,361 - £19,871 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time to cover between the hours of 7.45am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. This post is all year round.
Do you enjoy working within a motivated team and supporting children and their families to reach their full potentials?
Here are BHCC we are currently looking to recruit an Early Years Practitioner; full time position available.
BHCC is recognised by OFSTED as being consistently good in all areas. As a centre we are passionate about staff well-being and can offer a variety of benefits including long service awards and excellent training opportunities.
Some of the other benefits of working with us:
- Highly skilled, inspirational and motivated team
- External and internal staff development
- Christmas closure
- Regular supervision, coaching and support given
- Annual leave which increases with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Sociable working hours
- Uniform provided
- Option of staff lunch menu which is affordable and homemade
- Gain close working relationships multi-professionals including health, Social Care and our Family Support team
- Flu vaccination offered
- Free onsite carpark.
- Option to use Daycare and Holiday club as your childcare
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 30th November 2020
Interviews taking place: Thursday 3rd December 2020
Brentry and Henbury Childrens Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.