Early Years Practitioner NVQ3 Apprentice – 2 year contract
Rendell Primary School and Little Owls Pre-School is a friendly, caring, multicultural single academy school. The staff team has a collective passion and determination to give all our pupils the best possible experience and education during their time with us. We believe in developing everyone’s potential whether staff or pupils.
We are looking for an NVQ3 Apprentice to support in our Early Years setting to work 39 weeks in school with an additional 3 weeks of paid support towards studying. Salary will be above minimum Apprenticeship rate and be determined on age.
We are looking for people who:
- Are enthusiastic, well-motivated and work well in a team
- Have an ability to inspire children
- Are keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a friendly caring nature
- Are creative and imaginative
- Are organised and can work to deadlines
We will provide training and professional development to:
- Gain a good knowledge of the Early Years Profile and the National Curriculum at Key Stage 1
- Identify and target specific individual needs and support those with special educational needs
- Create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes and independent learning
- Gain NVQ Level 3
Closing Date: Monday 28th June 9am
Interviews: Week commencing 28th June
Rendell School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.