We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, committed Early Years Practitioner to join our welcoming and professional team. A minimum Early Years Level 3 qualification or Experienced Early Years Level 2 Qualification with sound knowledge of EYFS is required, as well as excellent interpersonal skills, a proactive nature and a genuine enthusiasm for young children’s education.
You will need:
- Level 3 Early Years Qualification or Experienced Level 2 Early Years Qualification
- a particular interest in young children and their development
- the ability to work within a team
- excellent interpersonal skills
- ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- the willingness to undertake training
- a commitment to safeguarding
There are many advantages of being an EYFS setting within a whole school, particularly the enrichment opportunities and experiences we can offer. In terms of practice we follow a child centred approach, planning from children’s interests and assessment to encourage curious, persistent and independent learners.
We always try to promote from within, and support our staff to progress into senior positions within the nursery through training, further education and mentoring.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on qualifications and experience.
Suffah Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.