We are recruiting for an EARLY YEARS PROFESSIONAL – PRE-SCHOOL LEAD (UQT)
Required for September 2021
Salary: UQT 1 – UQT 6 £18,169 - £28,735
Contract: Fixed Term (1 year)
The Local Governing Body seeks to recruit a dynamic, innovative and experienced professional to join and support the leadership team at St Francis Xavier.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a practicing Catholic or is able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the distinctive nature of Catholic education, who is fully committed to promoting and supporting the Catholic ethos of the school and the Emmaus Multi-Academy Company.
- Be an outstanding and passionate EYFS Practitioner: Pre-School Lead.
- Be able to innovate and work as part of our team to transform our existing Nursery to an exciting pre-school provision.
- Have an impact on educational progress for your assigned pupils.
- Lead a 26-place pre-school for 3 and 4 year olds: they will be a full and active part of our wider school; endeavouring to seek and carry out provision for the best opportunities for our learners.
- To analyse and interpret data and produce action plans for improvement.
- To manage behaviour effectively in both the classroom and through supporting colleagues with behaviour management.
We can offer you:
- The support, mentoring and CPD within school to develop in a one-form entry school with strong links with other primary schools in the Emmaus Multi-Academy Company.
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere with a strong Catholic ethos.
- A committed SLT, Staff and Academy Committee.
- A friendly and supportive team.
- The chance to work with happy children who enjoy learning.
We warmly welcome visits to the school.
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th April 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 19th May 2021
The school takes the safeguarding of pupils extremely seriously. Therefore, in accordance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, references will be taken up before interview and identity and qualification checks undertaken. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check and the completion of a Disqualification by Association declaration will be required before starting employment.