Little Hayes Nursery School has a long tradition of providing care, support and high quality nursery education based on strong principles and values that underpins all that we do.
We are now looking to recruit an additional Early Years Practitioner to join our friendly, passionate and committed staff team.
We need as soon as possible :
An Early Years SEND Support Worker (BG3)
£18,328 per annum, pro rata
2.5 days per week 8.15-2.45 Monday & Tuesday (Includes half hour lunch break each day)
Fixed term contract until 31 August 2022
Working with 2-4 year old children with SEND
We are seeking Early Years staff who have:
• Experience of working with two, three and four year olds in an Early Education setting
• Experience of supporting children with special educational needs
• An understanding of how to plan, implement and evaluate creative and responsive learning experiences
• A commitment to building warm, respectful, key person relationships and providing an emotionally secure environment
We can offer:
• Supporting, committed and creative staff teams and Governors
• Engaging learning environment with extensive, exciting outside spaces
• Vibrant and diverse local communities
• Professional development opportunities with leaders in Early Years practice
Visits are very welcome and encouraged. We will be happy to show you around and talk in more detail about the requirements of the role.
Closing date: Friday, 18th March 2022
Interviews to be held: Thursday, 24th March 2022
To apply, please download an application form and email directly to the Nursery on the email address above, or contact the school office.
We are keen to develop a staff team that reflects the community we serve, at present, male colleagues and black and minority ethnic colleagues are under represented on our staff team and we would welcome applications from these groups with relevant qualifications and experience.
We are also committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Little Hayes Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.