Repton School Dubai is seeking outstanding Teachers of Early Years to commence immediately Due to regulatory requirements in UAE, we regret that only female candidates can be considered for this position.
About Repton School Dubai
Repton Dubai is a prominent international school in the heart of Dubai and one of only a handful of schools in Dubai to boast an Outstanding rating from the Dubai Schools Inspection Board since 2014. One of the few genuinely international schools in the Gulf Region, Repton Dubai combines the reputation and academic rigour of the UK curriculum, from infants and junior school through to IGCSE level in Year 11, and then embraces the challenges and opportunities of the International Diploma or IB in the Sixth Form.
Set in the largest, most spectacular school campus in the Middle-East, and almost uniquely in Dubai offering a dynamic boarding experience in addition to day school, Repton pupils from ages 3-18 benefit from facilities, resources and a classroom and sporting experience that is the envy of their peers.
Our mission is to promote excellence in every area of a child's and student's life at school, within and outside the classroom.
Please click here to view the candidate pack for Repton School Dubai
- From 11,0000 - 18000 (AED) monthly based on completed years of experience for fully qualified teachers
- Generous leave entitlements
- Other benefits (medical, flight ticket, tuition discount) subject to status
Please note, the requirements below are not aspirational. We cannot obtain a license from the local regulator for candidates not meeting the qualifications criteria. We require:
- Qualified Teacher Status; and
- EITHER - Bachelors of Education with PGCE or Masters and relevant experience teaching this subject specialism;
- OR - Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE / Masters in Education.
- Have experience teaching Early Years in a school or nursery with an outstanding track record
- Have minimum 2 years full-time post qualification experience
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or reknowned British Curriculum school