We need an amazing full time, permanent teacher for Early Years.
The Governors of Lawns Park Primary School wish to appoint a dedicated, dynamic and enthusiastic practitioner who has the initiative and drive to work as part of our forward looking, energetic team. We are a very popular, warm and welcoming, inclusive school, committed to high standards of learning behaviour and achievement through a vibrant and varied curriculum. You will need to be a learner and a risk taker yourself, focused on finding ways to improve the quality of learning in your class and in our school. A sense of perspective and a problem solving attitude are essential.
We are looking for someone who is a truly great teacher. He or she must:
1. Have high expectations of ALL their pupils. This is in all subjects, behaviour and learning behaviours.
2. Be an effective questioner to push the learning by developing thinking.
3. Aim to really know the children in their class.
4. Give & receive effective feedback and adapt teaching in response.
5. Plan and deliver contextual, purposeful, engaging content.
6. Have excellent subject knowledge. Have a passion for the subjects you teach and for developing pedagogy
7. Promote metacognition and self-regulating learners and model this approach to life and learning themselves.
In return we can offer you:
A friendly, motivated team of colleagues.
A commitment to nurturing, supporting and challenging you to be the truly great practitioner you want to be.
A driven leadership team who are constantly striving for the highest standards.
An enquiry based curriculum based on attitudes to and attributes for learning as well as clear skills expectations.
A staff who know how to learn and appreciate the lighter side of life.
Lawns Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.