Early Years Teacher
Required for September 2019
A lovely school in Hounslow wish to appoint an excellent Foundation Stage practitioner with high expectations and the commitment to work as an effective team member to shape the future for all of their children. This warm and friendly Primary School have been graded as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
Their achievements have been commended in their most recent report that celebrates the brilliant pupil behaviour, supportive and energetic Senior Leadership Team and impressive resources. This is an exciting safe learning environment where children and staff appreciate attending school every day. They have effectively employed a creative curriculum that offers broad and balanced learning enabling teachers to embrace inspired, imaginative and fun lessons.
The school can offer:
• A fantastic Foundation Stage team who work closely together
• Happy children who enjoy learning
• A creative curriculum
• High standards of pupil behaviour
• Dedicated staff and Governors
• Very supportive parents
A successful applicant will:
• Be an Inspirational classroom practitioner
• Has high expectations of pupil behaviour
• Passionate to engage and challenge all children
• Good knowledge of the Foundation Stage curriculum
• Willing to get involved in the wider life of the school
For any Primary Teacher post you must have QTS, be TA (GTC) Registered, DBS (CRB) checked or willing to undergo one and able to provide two references. This is a Full Time, Permanent Contracted Role. For the right candidate, contracts will commence in September 2019.
NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
For more information or if you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call on 01276674227