An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding teacher to join our dynamic, forward thinking Early Years teaching team at Grange Farm Primary school. The post is to cover maternity leave, and is offered for one year in the first instance.
• A positive, forward thinking culture which supports continuous improvement.
• Inspiring, creative children who love to learn.
• An attractive, well-resourced learning environment both inside and outside
• The opportunity to develop your expertise within a passionate, supportive and committed school community.
Our children need teachers who:
• Understand the need to plan and provide for the outdoor and indoor areas of provision
• Are committed to securing outstanding progress for all
• Demonstrate excellent, inspirational teaching which follows childrens’ interests and have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Involve children as active learners at all times
• Are positive, caring role models who are enthusiastic in their support of all aspects of school life.
Our priority is to appoint the very best teachers for our children. We welcome applications from teachers who have a proven track record in securing excellent learning and progress in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 7th May at 12.00pm.
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 7th May.
Assessment and interviews will be on Friday 17th May.
You are welcome to visit the school on Thursday 2nd May at 4pm or Friday 3rd May at 9.30am. You may contact the school if these visiting times are unsuitable. You will find lots of information about our school on the website, but please contact us if you have any questions.
The full advert including an application form and information on how to apply for the posts can be found on both Leeds City Council website and Eteach website.
Grange Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.