For all caring, fun and dedicated individuals! Would you like to be a part of a happy, hard-working team, caring for children from 0 -5 years old?
We are a hardworking, ambitious and dedicated team who strive to deliver a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment that provides plentiful opportunities and challenges for every child encouraging them to play, learn and develop. We take inspiration from the Reggio Emilia ethos of learning and value the child’s voice and thinking in everything we do. We follow the children’s interests through ‘in the moment’ planning and explore their questions and thinking about the world. Our rooms are calm, homely and inviting and are tailored to the needs of babies, toddlers and pre-school children.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who has a teacher training or PGCE degree in Early Years. We are looking for a kind, inspired person who is enthusiastic about developing children through play.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified level 6 Early Years Teacher
• Our full-time hours are 37.5 hours a week.
• Job Types available: Full-time
• All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and references must be received before employment is offered.
- Committed to and able to support the settings ethos (in the moment planning and Reggio – experience of these are desirable)
- Thorough understanding of the curriculum
- Able to promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
- Inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
- Able to communicate and consult with parents
- Sound knowledge of Phonics and Early Reading
- Confident with a ratio of 1:13
- Passionate about working with children aged 2-5
- Awareness of special educational needs and inclusive practice
We will offer you:
- A friendly and welcoming team
- Hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- Enthusiastic children
- A well-resourced learning environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Dedication to staff wellbeing
- Uniform after probation
- NHS Top Up after probation
- Salary is dependent on your level of qualification and experience.
Moon River Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Moon River Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.