Come and join The Langley Heritage Primary
Required for February 2021
At The Langley Heritage Primary, we pride ourselves on creating a safe, nurturing environment for our children to develop and thrive in.
“Children get off to a good start to the school in the early years classes. The nursery children are as focused as their older peers, for example in phonics lessons. They also greatly enjoy learning through play, with teachers skilfully planning activities to engage them and develop their learning. Similarly, in the Reception classes, children are happily engaged in a range of meaningful activities, in and out of the classroom. As a result, they learn well and develop positive attitudes to learning” Ofsted, November 2019
We are looking for:
• Inspirational teachers with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and well-being.
• Highly motivated and hard-working people with the capacity to contribute to our growing school.
• Team players who can develop positive relationships with children, families and colleagues.
• Teachers who have or want to teach in Reception/Nursery
The successful candidate must:
• Have highly effective classroom practice that will inspire our children and ignite within them a passion for learning.
• Be both aspirational and nurturing to ensure every child achieves his/her full potential.
• Be able to provide creative input into our curriculum, demonstrating a deep understanding of how children learn.
• Be able to create an exciting and stimulating learning environment.
• Bring expertise and passion to lead projects, visits and experiences for our children.
Your skills will be used to help us to maintain and enhance a positive child-centred learning environment, thus providing an outstanding experience for our pupils. We will look to you to help create a love of learning in the children which ignites their: Curiosity, Exploration and Discovery and motivates them to do well and become the best they can be.
• A stimulating, supportive ethos.
• Opportunities for further training and professional development.
• Additional support and networking opportunities from staff across all Key Stages within our trust.
• Opportunities for leadership.
• An SLT who really do put children first.
• A Sponsor and Trustees who support museum learning and our educational vision.
• A generous CPD programme.
• Opportunities for a TLR in core subjects or phase leadership.
• Children who love learning, who ask questions about the world.
• Dedicated time for extended learning experiences.
• Shared planning to reduce workload.
We believe that joining our school and helping to shape its future makes working with us a very exciting opportunity.
We would love to receive applications from teachers at any stage of their career, including NQTs. We particularly welcome applications from experienced teachers.
Salary is on the Main Pay Scale (London Fringe)
Closing date: Friday 29th January 2021
*We reserve the right to close for applications at an earlier date and we will be shortlisting applications on receipt.
We reserve the right to interview promising candidates prior to this date if applications are received early.
To find out more, please refer to our website and follow our social media links. We are a very innovative school. Seeing is believing – come and see us for yourself!
If you wish to apply for this post, please complete the online application form available on our website and e-mail it to Cheryl Laws, Communications Manager and PA to the Headteacher
The Arbib Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a DBS check
The Langley Heritage Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.