Are you passionate about Early Years?
We are looking for a caring, imaginative and creative nursery teacher to join our EYFS team.
We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity to join Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School, which is a small one-form entry primary school with a nursery. The school is set in a spacious site within Staines-upon-Thames. The staff team is experienced and enthusiastic and is committed to providing an environment which supports active and independent learning. We have a strong and supportive parent community and Governing Body.
● Be highly motivated, passionate and committed to providing high quality learning opportunities in an inclusive
● Be committed to ensuring all children make good progress socially, emotionally and academically.
● Have QTS and a strong knowledge and understanding of the EYF.
● Outstanding classroom organisational skills which facilitate pupil independence and high standards of learning.
● A commitment to high standards of behaviour and the building of high quality teacher/pupil/ parent
relationships, as a foundation for outstanding teaching and learning.
● Resilience and personal attributes so that change and improvement is seen as a positive.
● Drive to lead improvements.
We can offer you:
● Well behaved children who are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach.
● A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff.
● An opportunity to develop professionally.
● A school which puts the interests of the children and their families first in all that we do.
Deadline for applications: Monday 17th May by 12.00 noon
Possible Interview Date: Friday 21st May and/or week commencing 24th May.
Exact date to be confirmed following shortlisting.
Start date: September 2021
Visits to the school are welcomed. These visits will be carried out with Covid safety measures in place.
Please contact Mrs Marie Gray, Business Manager to indicate if you would like to visit the school or if you have any questions.