Main Scale Early Years Teacher – Initially a 1 year contract with possibility of review
Salary: Main Pay Scale
The Board of Governors of this outstanding school wishes to appoint for September 2021 an inspiring and passionate teacher to join our warm, caring and dedicated team. All Saints’ is a thriving, oversubscribed, one form entry Church of England Primary School and Nursery, situated on the edge of Putney Common and opposite All Saints’ Church. With such a unique location it truly is at the heart of the local community. This will initially a 1 year contract with the possibility of review.
Visits during the school day are warmly welcomed. If you would like to visit or receive further information, please contact the school office on 0208-788-5196 or by email. Full contact details can be located within the 'Apply Now' section; please log in or register to view.
Both excellent NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for an excellent class teacher who:
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children
- Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
- Is committed to embracing and enhancing the ethos of our Christian school
- Is keen to play an active part in the life of the school and its community
- Happy and articulate children who love learning, are motivated and have high standards of behaviour
- Strong , supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
- Strong links with the church and the community
- Continuing professional and career development
Closing date: Midday Friday 25th June 2021
Interviews: W/C Monday 28th June 2021
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all appointments are subject to references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Our school is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity.
All Saints’ Primary School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory DBS and health check.