Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy
Wolsey Road, Newark NG24 2BQ
Senior Leader: Class Teacher (Early Years)
Start Date: September 2022 (if possible)
Pay Scale: Main Scale
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Class Teacher post within our Academy.
Ideally, you will be an outstanding Early Years practitioner with recent Reception experience. You will be someone who will make lessons fun and dynamic, who can capture interests, and motivate children to do their very best. You will have very high expectations of pupils and their learning.
Bishop Alexander L.E.A.D. Academy is a member of the L.E.A.D. Multi-Academy Trust which is a group of academies working together to share good practice, provide the highest quality education, and enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
The successful candidate will:-
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a genuine flair for innovative approaches to teaching and learning
• Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
• Be an active contributor to the on-going improvement within the Academy
• Be willing to take part in all aspects of Academy life
• Have the highest ambitions for pupils, the Academy and themselves
We can offer:-
• The opportunity to work with wonderful pupils who are keen to learn
• A strong commitment to high quality professional development
• The opportunity to work collaboratively within the LEAD Academy Trust
• A supportive Academy Governing Body